|Zivid One Plus||Zivid Two|
|Zivid One+ cameras have a robust aluminum casing. Cooling ribs are integrated into the design in a way that makes Zivid look and stay cool!||Zivid Two is constructed of both aluminum and magnesium parts to create a lightweight and robust casing. Following the Zivid style, the top plate ribs provide both style and expert cooling.|
- Zivid 3D cameras are compliant with EN60950EN62368, FCC class A, CE, and CB environmental standards.
- Zivid 3D cameras use a white light source, which is tested against IEC62471 and is classified as Risk Group 2.
- Connections, assembly, and settings must be performed by competent technicians.
- Do not connect external I/O signals to the device while it is powered; this may damage the device.
- Transport the device in its original packaging or make sure it is properly cushioned during transportation.