Zivid Knowledge Base has been moved!
This site is getting deprecated and will no longer be updated. Please head to our new website to find the latest and greatest in Zivid documentation.
|Zivid One Plus||Zivid Two|
|Zivid One+ cameras have a robust aluminum casing. Cooling ribs are integrated into the design in a way that makes Zivid look and stay cool!||Zivid Two is constructed of both aluminum and magnesium parts to create a lightweight and robust casing. Following the Zivid style, the top plate ribs provide both style and expert cooling. |
- Zivid 3D cameras are compliant with EN62368, FCC class A, CE, and CB environmental standards.
- Zivid 3D cameras use a white light source, which is tested against IEC62471 and is classified as Risk Group 2.
- Connections, assembly, and settings must be performed by competent technicians.
- Do not connect external I/O signals to the device while it is powered; this may damage the device.
- Transport the device in its original packaging or make sure it is properly cushioned during transportation.
- Zivid 3D cameras are water and dust resistant and are rated IP65.
- Zivid 3D cameras can handle vibrations and shocks without being damaged according to the following shock/vibration standards: